Please note the 2015 ABkC Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 3rd December starting at 11am. The agenda is below:
AGENDA for the Annual General Meeting of the ABkC on Thursday 3.12.2015
Please note the meeting will start at 11 am at the Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel in the Oak Room*.
- Apologies: Rob Jones (Chief Exec MSA), Martin Bean, Dan Parker, Phil Featherstone, Steve Clayton, Russell Anderson, Carol Blanchard
- Approval of the MinsAGM2014 and Matters Arising
- Chairman’s Report
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Constitution Changes from the Steering Group: Amendment to the Constitution Section 6 to add a Honda Class Technical Representative and a Drivers Association Representative to the Steering Group
- That from 2017 tyre contract monies collected from the class tyre suppliers cease going to the national championships and be used to generate club karting and be actively used for the member clubs: From Forest Edge KC & Camberley KC
- Nominations for Steering Group 2016 Steering Group:
Nominations for Chairman: Colin Wright; Nigel Edwards (therefore a vote is required) won by Colin
Secretary: Graham Smith; Direct Drive Technical: Keiran Crawley; Cadet Technical: Paul Klaassen; Honda Cadet: Kelvin Nicholls; Gearbox Tech: Phil Featherstone are all unopposed, no vote required.
Seven general places: Grahame Butterworth (Hunts); Rob Dodds (Forest Edge); Nigel Edwards (TVKC); Malcolm Fell (Cumbria); Colin Lipscomb (Llandow); Martin Bean (Buckmore), Steve Wren (Lincs). No vote is required. Martin Capenhurst was co-opted.
The formal part of the meeting now closes.
PRESENTATION BY ALPHA TIMING
The meeting continues for a general question and answer period open to all, drivers and team representatives included. Items for discussion may be submitted in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Items submitted in advance:
- O, E and GP Plate Eligibility of Drivers to win the plates
- DBS Checks
*Melbourne Road Isley Walton, Castle Donington, Derbyshire DE74 2RN, Tel 01332 862409
Since the meeting discussions are very important for the ABkC, please could all
clubs send at least one representative. A sandwich lunch will be available.